$80K — $100K *
For over 40 years, HemaCare, a Charles River company, has worked to making a positive impact on the world by providing the highest quality cellular material and services to biotech and
pharmaceutical companies and research organizations that are performing innovative research and developing novel cell-based therapies.
We recognize that our success depends on the vision and passion of our employees; that is why we are devoted to making HemaCare a rewarding and valuable place to work. We believe in making a difference, and at HemaCare, you will make a difference every day.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing windows, web, and data integration applications as well as supporting existing systems based on business requirements. Will collaborate with Software and Systems Manager and other team members and departments on projects with cutting-edge technologies and solving challenging problems in data engineering and operations-oriented software development.
• Work independently and within a team to deliver end-to-end custom end-user application and data integration solutions for moderate and complex projects.
• Support with in-house applications development, SSRS reporting, and building data integration interfaces.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain windows and web applications using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies.
• Perform coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process utilizing front-end and back-end development tools.
• Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
• Execute test plans and scenarios for applications testing.
• Document new development, procedures or test plans, as needed.
• Communicate professionally to internal and external business partners, which includes the ability to listen, speak, and write effectively and ethically.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Identify and troubleshoot errors by reading application and server logs, debugging, and testing.
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems.
• Expected to learn and apply standards and best practices within the discipline of Software Development with the guidance of management.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and external regulations regarding the products and procedures.
• Ability to understand and use correctly the Blood Establishment Computer Software (BECS).
• High school diplomarequired; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred.
• 3+ years full-stack application development.
• 3+ years of software development experience.
• 3+ years of work experience in the following technologies: NET framework 4.5 or higher, VB.NET, C#, HTML5, SQL -Server 2008/2017 and SSRS, Visual Studio 2015 or higher, IIS 7.0 or higher.
• 3+ year of experience with T-SQL and PL/SQL.
• 3+ year of experience with MS SQL, Oracle, 4D is a plus.
• This position requires good familiarity with Microsoft technologies.
• User interface and back-end development.
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
HemaCare, a Charles River company, is a global leader and trusted brand in the customization of human-derived biological products and services for biomedical research, drug discovery, and cell and gene therapy development. HemaCare's vertically integrated solutions support preclinical research, clinical studies from phases 1 to 3, and commercialization with high-quality RUO and GMP-compliant starting material and apheresis collections.
In January 2020, HemaCare was acquired by Charles River Laboratories, an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). Combined with Charles River's integrated, early-stage portfolio of discovery, safety assessment, and manufacturing support services, the acquisition creates a unique, comprehensive solution for researchers and cell therapy developers and manufacturers worldwide to help accelerate their critical programs from basic research and proof-of-concept to regulatory approval and commercialization. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs and enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market. We work closely with our clients throughout the clinical process to maximize success and drive positive clinical outcomes.
Together, with over 17,000 employees within 80 facilities in 23 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client's unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies, and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At HemaCare, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. We have proudly supported the development of 100% of the current commercially available FDA-approved immunocellular therapies. Our mission is to provide a best-in-class portfolio of high quality, customizable human cellular material and services to supportdrug discovery, scientific research, and cell therapy. This resonates from our employees and impacts our customers because we know that every day is an opportunity to advance discoveries and make a difference in someone's life.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Biotech, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Science, Engineering
Valid through: 6/7/2021
$200K — $325K + $30K bonus *