Jefferies, the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and commodities, and also select asset and wealth management strategies, in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Jefferies Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK), a diversified holding company.
CRM & Analytics Team Overview:
The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm’s global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of Jefferies’ cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities.
The role is responsible for developingand maintaining software for CRM and Analytics platforms used by the business daily to make decisions, answer questions and discover new insights.. The platform consists of various web sites, dashboards, reports, services and tools. The Software Developer will work closely with front office business sponsors, product managers, data & analytics teams, and external vendors. Tasks will range from small fixes/enhancements, to larger full stack development projects. The Developer will have the opportunity to learn and work on the new platform built on SalesForcetechnology.
We are looking for an energetic full stack technologist who will
- Work on the software design, development and support utilizing latest technologies
- Partner with Data and Analytics team to deliver analytics to the end users via web and mobile platforms/interfaces
- Partner with the infrastructure team on the Cloud First strategy and implementation
- Work on the integrating the machine learning recommendations into existing and new front office tools to generate revenue output
- Participate in weekly meetings and maintain daily communications with product managers and users
- Work with the front - end and back - end code, including fixes and enhancements
- Develop and optimize new and existing reports
- 5+ years of extensive programming experience
- C#, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework
- HTML5, CSS3, XML
- SQL server 2012 + , TSQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Knockout, React