If you offer object-oriented programming experience as a Software Developer, you might have interested in this permanent job position located in South Bend, Indiana.The company is small but offers big and effective solutions to customers in its niche.
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- Be a part of a collaborate and innovative team that develops applications and solutions for the insurance industry
- Growing company
- Technology leader in its niche
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be creative while working with an innovative team of software developers
- Small company that is big on their employees
- Competitive salary and benefits package
What you will be doing?
- Quality software coding; full SDLC
- Software design and support of products and features in a collaborative teaming environment
- Planning and executing to meet stated deadlines of projects
- Communicate daily on status of projects
- Ability to be flexible to meet customer requirements
- Support multiple projects and tasks
What do you need for this position?
- BachelorDegree in Computer Science is preferred; AssociateDegree with experience may be considered dependent on experience
- 2+ years’ software development experience
- Object-oriented software development language, preferably C#, but other OOP languages will be considered
- Relational database system (RDBMS) experience, preferably SQL, and including stored procedures, database object creation
- Experience and proficiency in a Windows Environment
- Experience with ORM, WCF and/or ASP MVC is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a team player