This may be your first step into the world of AI. As part of our growing Engineering team, you will be a fundamental part of building our core AI capabilities in an innovative greenfield environment where you are not saddled with a legacy of product debt. You will use your end to end product software development experience to tackle challenges that include building engineering pipelines, which help our machine learning scientists build better models. You will use modern web service, application logic, and UX development that enable those models to deliver large scale value to our customers.
Our Tech Stack
We deploy on AWS, and we build in Python and React. But that’s only part of the story. Bring your toolkit of expertise and help us make future choices to shape the technology environment and tools here.
Our new Software Developer will:
- Build. You will build the core AI capabilities and wrappers that deliver an innovative, scalable and reliable product solution that our team is proud to declare ownership of.
- Learn. You will apply deep computer science concepts daily and work closely with all of our teams to better understand and deliver our AI capabilities.
- Grow. You will own processes, make decisions, support your colleagues and develop your career in ways that you didn’t know possible through our unique stage of business growth. And you will do it with a team who understands that the best version of you needs the flexibility and support to thrive both inside and outside of work.
So, how do we know you are the next Software Developer? You have:
- The experience. You bring a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience developing commercial software using an object-oriented language including exposure to shipping product zero, which has ultimately been used on a large scale. You combine this experience with a strong willingness to dive in to figure out the right approaches and pivot quickly.
- The expertise. You think at a systems-level and are well-versed in service-oriented architecture, message bus, AWS, Docker, and containerization frameworks. You have mastered enough technology to tackle problems and new tools in a way that inspires confidence in others.
- The drive and curiosity. You are motivated, resourceful, and ambitious. You want to build out your skills and your career with Chisel AI.
- The flexibility. You are quick to adapt when priorities shift and take feedback well. You are comfortable with ambiguity and are willing to figure things out when there’s no clear, defined path or process outlined.