As a Software Developer you will have the complete software lifecycle in your hands! Working in an Agile Dev environment, the Software Developer will report to the Development Manager and will design and implement new development projects as well enhance the current solutions and services for our scalable enterprise SaaS/Cloud based HCM application - Dayforce.
What Ceridian Can Offer You:
- Collaborate with the brightest team in Human Capital Management
- A Strong Technical Leadership Team; our Dev Managers/Leaders are Developers themselves
- We know Developers love their tools and you will have access to great tools and hardware;
- Ceridian offers the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a growing startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization
- Employee driven career path; Top Talent, Career Talk, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship, & Job Rotation are just some of the People programs we have to help you advance your career at Ceridian
- Fun@Work; Company and Department social events, stocked lunch rooms (free pop/juice and subsidized snacks), foosball/shuffle board, sports teams, office sports teams and subsidized fitness programs to keep you active
- Bring your whole self to work; casual dress code (wear shorts on Fridays!) and a diverse and inclusive workforce
Skills/Experience We Value:
- We love to see your code - if you have a Github account, be sure to include it in your resume!
- Strong coding skills in a modern object oriented language (Java or C#) - we're looking for 3+ years of solid experience!
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Working knowledge of modern cloud platforms such as as Azure
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise Software is a plus!
- Passion for life-long learning is a catalyst for success as a Developer at Ceridian!