$100K — $150K *
Using agile methodologies, analyze, design, develop, code, debug and coordinate the development of software applications and services following DoD standards and common software practices.
Conduct software research, design, development, test, engineering, and verification and validation of system improvements.
Specific job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Using C++, develop and integrate software of acoustic sensor displays and signal processing systems.
- Executing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ while implementing complex control operations in software within defined performance timelines.
- Update software to address documented defects, change requests, and updates to system design documents
- Perform and document coding in compliance with current DOD Information Assurance policies and instructions
- Conduct system testing
- Contribute to the review and editing of technical documents in support of software operation
- Benchmark and analyze system performance in VMware virtual environments.
- Attend program meetings and advise government team leads
- US citizen and possess a DoD Secret clearance
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT III and/or IAM Level II requirements
- Experience with theory and implementation of digital signal
- ocessing algorithms.
- 5 years of experience with technical and software engineering and supporting federal government projects or programs.
- Knowledge of programming languages: C++, C+, and C#, OpenGL
- Experience in performing code reviews using static source code analysis tools (i.e. HP Fortify)
- Experience with the A&A process and with RMF package documentation.
This position requires a Secret US DoD security clearance.
- Experience with auto-detection, likelihood ratio detection and tracking, passive/active sensors, and Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) displays
- Agile development
- OpenGL SDK
- Secure software development and assurance
- Linux/Redhat OS
Valid through: 9/28/2020
$80K — $90K
4 days ago