$100K — $150K *
Using agile methodologies, analyze, design, develop, code, debug and coordinate the development of software applications and services following DoD standards and common software practices.
Conduct software research, design, development, test, engineering, and verification and validation of system improvements.
- Using C#, develop and integrate 2D/3D graphic displays on ground-based platforms to display various types of sensor data to system operators
- Update software to address documented defects, change requests, and updates to system design documents
- Perform and document coding in compliance with current DOD Information Assurance policies and instructions
- Conduct system testing
- Contribute to the review and editing of technical documents in support of software operation
- Benchmark and analyze system performance in VMware virtual environments.
- Attend program meetings and advise government
Valid through: 7/17/2020