Who are we looking for?
- Team player who can work independently and creatively, who also has a sense of humour.
- Minimum of a Bachelordegree in relevant field (computer sceience, software engineering, etc.).
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of relevant experience in software development.
- Knowledge of C# programming language
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming languages
- Knowledge of UML, OO concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of Microsoft development tools for Windows platform (Visual Studio 2012 and higher)
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and to operate in an R&D environment
- Strong technical knowledge combined with a desire to take on high-level challenges: technical challenges, requests, requirements for a high level of realism, and extreme compliance.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Knowledge of good practice to make user friendly UI
- Knowledge of Unity game engine
- Knowledge of Virtual and Augmented Reality applications
- Knowledge of CAE software and applications (CDB, ONEUI, GIT, Visual Systems and Simfinity products)
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, Hypertable)
- Knowledge of mobile development (ios, Android)
- Knowledge of multi threading programming
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology (Atlassian Jira toolset)
- Knowledge of streaming (Video, audio, data)
- Knowledge of networking (sockets, tcp/ip, UDP, etc…)
- Knowledge of scriptinglanguages (BATCH, Perl, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Availability to travel occasionally to various locations for on-site support