What You'll Get to Do:
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop Java EE applications and to coordinate with the rest of the development teams working on different layers of the infrastructure with a focus on front end design.
- Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems
- You will present ideas for system improvements, conducts impact analysis for software changes, and produces detailed specifications and writes software code
- You'll works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements
- Conduct unit tests and documents findings, and support formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- Solid knowledge of Java (Object Oriented Programming concepts).
- Adheres to program configuration change control standards.
- Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
- Experience under formal software development processes.
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including JSF 2, HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Java EE 7
- Java EE 8
- Spring framework
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST
- JUNIT -Mockito