Software Developer- C#
Date: Mar 18, 2018
Location: Exton, PA, US, 19341
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented Software Developer to become a valued member of our Connected Platform team. The primary focus will be developing our License Client, which is a shared component used in ALL of Bentley software desktop, mobile, server and SaaS (400 plus products). In this role, you will be developing a shared SDK which interacts with Rest Services, SQL Lite Databases, COM, C#, C++ and will also run on mobile devices.
- Work independently and with a global project team to develop and maintain a Client SDK for Cloud Services
- Take ownership of the services you write and designs you implement
- Perform unit testing during the project to ensure code assets are of quality and satisfy required use cases
- Support other Development and Technical teams with their adoption and use of the SDKs you develop.
- Research, evaluate and explore new technologies as needed
- Continue to learn in order to increase job and industry-related knowledge
- Primary technologies and paradigms you will work with include: C++, C#, SQL Lite, COM, Powershell, WIX Installer Framework, GIT and NODE JS
- BS or MS in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a software engineer or equivalent
- Proficient in C++, C#, SQL Lite and COM
- Must have experience developing Client SDKs
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming and the proper application of design patterns
- Must be proactive and results-oriented with an ability to solve complex problems and adapt quickly
- Experience with technologies such as Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET Framework
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices
- Experience with WIX Installer Framework, Node.js, Powershell and GIT
- TypeScript experience and experience writing cross platform code a plus
- Experience in Java or .NET and building iOS, Android and/or Windows8mobile applications
- Experience developing UIs in WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation.