• Assure insider threat information system interfaces under development are technically compatible with existing FBI systems; See More
• Prepare design plans and written analyses, unit, test scripts and documentation;
• Perform quality control of processes and products produced;
• Write, interpret and analyze technical documentation related to information technology;
• Interpret and analyze end user identified bugs;
• Familiarization with SCRUM\\AGILE software development methodologies;
• Familiarization with Hadoop and conducting development within big data ecosystems; and
• Provide recommended software development enhancements or changes in support of existing and projected organizational mission requirements.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Six (6) Senior System Software Developers with at least ten (10+) years of prior IT experience with remaining positions holding at least five (5+) years of prior experience in information technology, software development and/or software design.
• (Preferred) Four-year (4-year) degree in applicable discipline. For education/equivalence, see section 4.4
• Experience with Java software development;
• Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture Protocol (SOAP//web service development;
• Multiple Information Technology certifications
• Knowledge of methodology, federal information system policies (e.g. NIST 800.53, FISMA, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), configuration management) and knowledge of the FBI's mission and processes.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Valid through: 4/25/2021