Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to build something that matters. Auvik’s network management tools are critical to the growth of remote work for SMBs. Our tools allow professionals to remotely monitor and manage critical infrastructure, which creates confidence in the services they deliver.
- You want a leadership team you can trust, and one you can talk to. Our senior leadership team is experienced, they have the vision, and continue to drive success for Auvik.
- You want to grow and learn. Auvik is growing—fast. You will work with a leading edge tech stack on a team of incredible talent. Learning happens here!
- You want to work on products customers love. Our latest customer NPS score was 57 (which means our customer rave about what we’ve built). We build for demanding and highly technical users so it pays to get the details right.
- You’ll benefit from experienced engineering leaders who create an environment to enable the team for success and support your career development.
- We provide flexibility in your work schedule, home-based offices, flexible vacation, regular entertaining events and AWS immersion days of training and development.
What’s the job about?
As a software developer at Auvik, you’ll be part of an agile team of coders, developing a network management service that handles millions of transactions per second, while solving big challenges for our customers. Drawing on your love of developing creative solutions, your can-do attitude, and your drive to do great work, you’ll help Auvik continue to build software our customers can rely on.
What will I be doing?
We have multiple teams hiring for roles with varying levels of experience and you'll get to use all the modern tech. You might:
- Architect and design key components as we transition to microservices.
- Build reliable, highly available, and scalable software on top of the Kafka streaming platform.
- Analyze and learn from data deep in our big data set.
- Monitor microservices in production using metrics and OpenTracing.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Kubernetes orchestration.
- Develop intuitive, efficient, and elegant web UI features using React, GraphQL, D3, and NodeJS.
- Design and implement protocols for communication in a highly scalable, distributed system.
- Develop reliable and performant code for our collector deployed at thousands of customer sites.
- Develop tooling using information from Netflow, Syslog, and other networking standards.
- Help expand the depth and breadth of our solution based on your deep knowledge of networking devices and protocols.
What are we looking for?
- Strong communicators (written and verbal) who work collaboratively with their immediate team, and the larger organization.
- Developers who are unafraid to learn through research and will drive conversation and make recommendations based on experiences and findings.
- Team members who demonstrate accountability by following established processes and making suggestions for process/delivery improvements.
- Developers who work collaboratively with engineering and product management to deliver software components to meet the needs of our customers.
- Collaborators who will create elegant, scalable, modern, code that evolves our products.