- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- At least three years of programming experience with C#
- Experience with creating RESTful APIs on the back-end (C# Web API 2), as well as using them on the front-end (Angular 2+ HttpClient)
- A strong understanding of Design Patterns, Async/Await, and Interfaces
- Knowledge of current Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural frameworks (e.g. Angular 2+, Kendo, Sencha). Experience with Angular 2+, Typescript, RxJS, and Electron are a plus.
- Passion for technology and a competitive, results-focused nature.
- Ability to think outside of the box and present creative solutions to development challenges.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and lead complex projects.
- Develop and strategize software products to support current business initiatives and provide future direction for new innovative ideas to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Collaborate with team to solve complex bug verifications, release testing, and customer-specific beta software support.
- Perform on-site work and/or support the efforts of AssetWorks on-site personnel to support the implementation of software systems in complex customer environments.
- Consult with Project Managers, Quality Assurance and Support teams on a regular basis to support the development of AssetWorks products.