LMI seeks a Software Developer to support a variety of facility, construction, and project managment tasks onsite with client in Northern Virginia area.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring data exchanges with other source systems of record (ex, SAP, HRMS, DOSL, PowerIQ).
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions by working with stakeholders to gather, prioritize and vet technical requirements.
- Apply the project management model for given developments
- Provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for systems and applications
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts
- Tests, debugs and refines the software to produce required products.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhance software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
- Apply activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for information system procedures
- Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management.
- Security + certification or equivalent
- Working knowledge of JAVA and JAVA Script WebSphere.
- Experience designing and developing XML-based schemas for data exchange.
- Five years demonstrated experience in IT engineering, cyber engineering or systems engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a scientific or technical discipline with 10+ years’ experience.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Working knowledge of SQL server, Apache Tomcat and WebSphere.
- Experience writing HTML and HTML5 code.
- Experience using and developing web API (Application Programming Interface) and/or WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Experience working with SQL databases – writing complex queries and library functions at database levels.
- Experience designing and developing robust database driven applications with advanced reporting functionalities.
- Experience with HTML5 and Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
- Translating business processes/needs into system requirements