Are you up for the challenge?
You will be integral in architecting and implementing CoStar Brokerage Applications which is a Web-based platform designed to handle the backend operations specifically for commercial real estate firms.
A solid background of successful development activities on business critical, enterprise-class, multi-tier software products is desired. In addition, applicant must demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and communication skills. This person will work as a key member of a team and be involved in all aspects of designing, developing and supporting web-based software products. He/she will be working collaboratively with Product Management, Quality Assurance and Support/Services teams.
- Develop, debug and support proprietary CoStar Brokerage Applications OutlookSync add-in for Microsoft office.
- Debug and Support CoStar Brokerage Applications emailLinker and Property Dedupe tools.
- Experience on Microsoft Active Server Page technology, legacy ASP, is required.
- Full stack experience, included database schema design, stored procedures and SQL scripts.
- Use C#, ASP.NET, Web API to develop backend services that can be consumed by CoStar Brokerage Applications Clients.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in CoStar's continuous delivery pipeline.
- Participate on the daily agile stand-up ceremonies.
- Be an effective contributor to CoStar's teams and help the team to get to "done-done" consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen CoStar's development teams.
- Knowledge on Real Estate terminology is desirable, but not require.