Minneapolis - Minneapolis, MN
4 Year Degree
By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The Software Developer is responsible for development and administration of software systems. Interacts with management and staff including IT, Development, QC and Operations.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise and support for open source systems
- Perform programming and design work for development and enhancement of software systems
- Provide end-user application support quickly and on-demand including troubleshooting and resolution
- Interface with key IT and non-IT personnel on integration of system processes to ensure optimal laboratory operations
- Adhere to and help enforce the software development life cycle
- Work within current IT processes related to management of source code, change control processes, security best practices, code walkthroughs and development standards
- Participate in weekly sprint planning and daily sprint meetings
- Work in conjunction with infrastructure and technology teams to deploy scalable, redundant, secure and DR compliant applications
- Interface with customer and agency inspections as directed by QA management
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience: