1. Migrate existing R&D Prototype algorithms (written in C++ or MATLAB) into our application as highly efficient and well organized C++ code.
2. Provide documentation and test plans for algorithm implementations.
3. Enhance existing Windows/MFC UI with new features
4. Fix bugs.
5. Design and Prototype algorithms for the OCT Imaging System. This will require the following expertise:
a. Rapid prototyping of algorithm methods in MATLAB. (Image Processing or Signal Processing)
b. Test and analyze the performance of the algorithms utilizing MATLAB.
Your experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand Abbott's marketplace success:
* Strong C/C++ and Object Oriented design skills.
* Demonstrated experience in software architecture within imaging or signal processing applications.
* Demonstrated experience in algorithm development which includes the following elements:
* Rapid algorithm exploration and prototyping in high-level language (MATLAB)
* Algorithm performance evaluation
* C++ object oriented implementation
* Validation and testing
Your preferred qualifications and education:
* 5-10 years of commercial development experience
* Experience with MATLAB.
* Familiarity with developing in Microsoft Developer Studio on Windows.
* GUI Development experience.
* Familiarity with source control and bug tracking tools.
* Excellent English communication skills, oral, reading and writing.
* Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
* Algorithm development experience for biomedicafl imaging applications is a strong plus.
* An advanced degree (MS or PhD) in Engineering, Computer Science or any related area.