Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on development experience
- Microservices and cloud native applications design.
- Experience in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience/Knowledge in at least three of the following technical areas is also required:Object oriented design and methodologies
- Experience developing or designing cloud-based services (e.g. SaaS, PaaS)
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies using REST.
- Experience developing or designing highly available/redundant software.
- Experience developing or designing telecommunications software.
- 5+ years of DPDK, including DPDK drivers and DPDK framework
- Solid expertise in following: C, C++, Python and Java will be plus
- Experience with VoIP based technologies based on SIP protocol.
- Experience in developing Scalable, Fault tolerant and Highly available systems
- Experience in developing multi-threaded and client server applications
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Strong trouble shooting capabilities targeting complicated problems in remote system
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle; experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Product Development
: US-NC,North Car-Morrisville
: Regular Employee Hire