$150K — $200K *
The Oracle Data Cloud is on the cutting edge in development of measurement and targeting methodologies for digital and offline advertising. The biggest advertisers, CPG companies, and social media platforms in the world use these methods to help better understand and plan their advertising strategies.
As a Principal Software Developer (Software Developer III) you’ll be implementing cutting edge data pipelines and high performance computing methodologies at scale. This requires collaborating with researchers and applying robust software architectural decision making skills to optimize the performance of first in industry techniques to measure the efficacy of digital media campaigns.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Providing thought leadership in the implementation of statistical scientific computing algorithms to estimate and attribute lift in marketing campaigns
* Communicating with team members, project management and data scientists to understand requirements and strategically implement robust software designs.
* Identifying opportunities for the improvement of the ingest and analytics of 1st and 3rd party data either by improving existing frameworks or by re-architecting existing solutions
* Consistently striving to produce the best implementations of the most accurate digital media measurement products in the market.
Skills and qualifications:
Our management team is looking for a qualified candidate who will be energized by the dynamics of an entrepreneurial work environment. If you thrive on change, run with new challenges, and you’re interested in what you’ve read so far, you have the qualities we’re looking for in a candidate.
Here’s a summary of the skills you’ll need for this position:
* MS computer science or related STEM field
* 10+ years experience in software development or MS in computer science + 5 years experience
* Experience with big data and scientific computing tools (Spark, Python, Pandas, Numpy, etc).
* An understanding of software development practices including object oriented programming, unit and integration testing, deployment pipelines, etc.
* An understanding of cloud architecture patterns such as containerization, cluster computing, message queueing, RESTful APIs, data pipelines and workflows, etc.
* The desire to continually learn and test your own boundaries.
* Collaborative, positive attitude with desire to work in a demanding, fast paced, and dynamic work environment for a rapidly growing business unit.
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
* Exceptional problem solving skills with unrelenting focus on practical business implications.
Valid through: 1/27/2021