Role: SDET / Software Design Engineer in Test
Location: Bellevue, WA
Preferred / Mandatory: In Person Interview Required
· BS 8-10+ years of experience in Computer Science or related field
· Understanding of Object Oriented Principles
· Ability to write code in C#
· Understands and can code review complex .NET projects.
· Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience testing APIs and service side components
· Experience with SDKs
· Web services standards and related technologies (PHP, Ruby, XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security.
· Knowledge and/or experience in finance/payment industry a plus
• Develop test strategy and planning cycles for projects
• Leverage technology in the most creative manner to build the right testing tools at the right time
• Understand the big picture and stays focused on the right tasks to meet timelines.
• Report and escalate issues in a timely manner. Identify risks, perform risk analysis, work with stakeholders to understand those risks and help reach the best decision for our customers
• Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, security and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems
• Practice QE functions in an agile development cycle using Scrum process.
• Manage test environments as the primary QE environment steward
• Maintain strong attention to detail to help ensure that programs are developed and validated the right way to ensure customer success.