Software Defined Access Networking (SDAN) Services Domain Expert
Fixed Network Professional Services (FN-PS) Business Unit is looking for a Software Defined Access Networking (SDAN) Domain Expert to support the development of additional services and capabilities to support the virtualization strategy for Fixed Network products. Our FN-PS portfolio is designed to help our customers fill the gap between the Nokia product capabilities and the customers overall solution requirements. It includes areas such as planning, design, integration, and realizing Broadband Evolution and PSTN Transformation. The focus of this role will be to develop services and associated capabilities and collateral that enhance the FN-PS value-proposition for the SDAN product set.
Key Responsibilities and Functions include:
- · Focus on developing service capabilities to support SDAN products,
- · Work in close coordination with customers and Nokia product teams to identify the key challenges and pain points and determine potential services solutions to these issues,
- · Utilize knowledge of SDAN implementation challenges to support development of tools and capabilities to improve the overall Nokia Value Proposition
- · Act as a Subject Matter Expert to define, develop, and position our service offers to customers,
- · Team up with pre-sales, product teams and account teams to discover, qualify and drive new business,
- · Work with FN-PS PLM to evolve/improve service content and positioning.
- · 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- · Concrete hands-on experience with fixed broadband network build and transformation programs,
- · Knowledge of SDN and NFV strategies and components,
- · Track record of 5+ years in the telecommunication industry,
- · Broad and deep understanding of fixed network architectures, products and services and the associated business, drivers,
- · Demonstrated ability to proactively engage with Subject Matter Experts both internally and externally to identify and qualify services solutions,
- · Deep understanding of the impact of access technology shifts on both the business and financial drivers for service providers,
- · Familiarity with Agile program management.