Software / Data Engineer - Design Technology
Less than 5 years experience • Automotive
Software/Data Engineer - Design Technology
Responsibilities of the Software/Data Engineer - Design Technology
- Design, code, and testengineering computing systems
- Modify, test, and troubleshoot existing tools and utilities
- Apply knowledge of engineering processes to develop computing systems
- Monitor and perform maintenance on existing systems
- Produce and maintain documentation on system processes.
Qualifications of the Software/Data Engineer - Design Technology
- Minimum requirements are a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years of Single Page Application (SPA) development experience, preferably in engineering tool development.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- HTML 5
- CSS IDE development platform
- NO SQL datbase
- CAD systems
- Heuristic Evaluation
Compensation for the Software/Data Engineer - Design Technology
- Salary for the Software/Data Engineer - DesignTechnology$68,484 - $110,000
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available? Yes, nationwide
Is there a bonus structure? 10%
Are you open to sponsorship? Yes
This position is: Backfill
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? Yes
Does this position have direct reports? No
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience using Single Page Application (SPA)
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or othertechnicaldegree
- 2 years of web application software developmentexperience.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Engineering or math background
What is exciting about this opportunity?
- Position plays a pivotal role in translating engineeringprocessrequirements to engineering computing application systems.
- Working with high tech solutions to develop world-class products.