We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Share professional know-how, develop ideas and take on responsibility. At MAHLE Industries, Incorporated in Amherst, New York as
Software / Controls Engineer
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Develop/modify LabVIEW applications for Testing of automotive components
- Design control solutions integrating industrial process controls , signal conditioners and NI hardware with LabVIEW applications
- Design Data Acquisition solutions with LabVIEW and other applications
- Troubleshoot problems with test system control/accuracy
- Interact withengineering customers to understand and realize new work
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Control of all laboratory software
- Write test and calibration procedures for new or modified test systems
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- BS or higher in ElectricalEngineering/Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5years of engineeringexperiencewith automated test systems
- 2-3years of LabVIEW experience
- Ability to work in a hands-on, team environment
- PC-based architecture and basic repair, upgrades
- Refrigeration principles
- Noise and vibration principles
- Rockwell RSLogix programming