Performs activities related to 3 areas: migration of development activities from development to test to production environment, configuration of purchased software to meet business objectives, user authorization and authentication. Works under minimal direction with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Demonstrates success working with a diverse clientele and staff.
- Ability to follow, improve, and create procedures to be followed in supporting the work activities
- Uses discretion and independent judgment, while keeping the team and client abreast of changes
- Supplies documentation of modifications as necessary
- Provides mentoring and coaching of other team members as needed
- Is available on-call as business needs dictate, including on-call rotation schedule
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise on 2 or more purchased software applications including: Informatica Powercenter, Adobe Campaign Manager, Kafka, Streamsets, Unica, BMC Control-M, and others.
- Develops, documents and adheres to guidelines, procedures and policies
- 1+ years of Configuration Management experience in Unix environments
- 1+ years of development experience strongly desired
- 1+ years of experience with Adobe Campaign Manager, BMC Control-M, or Informatica Powercenter strongly preferred
- Experience with Big Datadatabase software (Hadoop) strongly preferred
- PL/SQL and SQL Plus knowledge desired.