Software Configuration Analyst Duties:
- Validate, track and report software and hardware configuration items for multiple baselines across different METOC programs.
- Manage and track software licenses for METOC programs to include license/support expiration dates and costs.
- Track Engineering Change Requests and coordinate with CCB to ensure changes to baselines are captured and validated.
- Create and maintain master software images and media for distribution.
- Develop and maintain configuration status accounting reports for METOC systems.
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a SECRET clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and six (6) years related experience; OR, High School and seven (7) years related experience with relavent certification.
- CMPro experience and working knowledge of ECR and CCB processes.