Archives, manages and maintains integrity of decoder software for all DCC customers according to our management process.
- Archive and Manage software in ClearCase to deliver for various embedded platforms including Android and Linux
- Maintain and improve the Software Development Process and a Control Change Process
- Development and debug work in C/C++ on various platforms
- Initiates cross-company collaboration and develops positive relationships with other engineering disciplines.
- Exercises judgment (within broadly defined policies and practices) in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management tools and practices
- Experience in building software for embedded, Windows, Linux and Android platforms
- Experience in C/C++ development and debug
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, technically proficient, detail oriented and has excellent evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Education: Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline required
- Work Experience (years): Bachelors degree and 4+ years experience or Masters degree and 2+ years.experience