The Software Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for enforcing, maintaining and auditing the current SCM processes, as well as assisting the SCM Manager in developing and implementing SCM improvements throughout BSA IT. In addition, this role will be responsible for administering, maintaining and customizing SCM tools used for version control, change control, build and deployment automation. The SCM Engineer will be supporting the development, testing, project management and development support teams.
• Assist development, testing and project management teams with SCM version and change control tools.
• Perform administration and maintenance of SCM tools - TFS, GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
• Implement SCM tool customizations and automation of builds and deployments in TFS, GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
• Manage source code effectively using SCM best practices, such as branching, labeling, configuration control, etc.
• Execute builds and deployments of Java and .NET applications to multiple software environments.
• Enforce and improve the Software Configuration Management Process.
• Provide user training on SCM tools, processes and procedures.
• Work with development teams to troubleshoot build and deployment issues.
• Create and update SCM process, procedure and training documents.
Knowledge and Experience