$80K — $100K *
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst
* Provide software configuration management in support of Combined Orbital Operations Logistics and Resiliency contract on Advanced EHF & Milstar Program Software Configuration Management activities.
* Provide support at all phases of software development from early development to final production and delivery of software product.
* Implement/maintain configuration management services including configuration automation.
* Review existing configuration management practices and recommend refinements, improvements and enhancements.
* System administration, system backups, troubleshooting & configuration management.
* Prepare software releases, tracking defects and reporting directly to management
* Monitor adherence to software processes.
* Software and database configuration management.
* Good understanding of software and database development processes.
* Experience in complex satellite system software and database baseline release and configuration management
* Experience in data management, scheduling, tracking and working with data repositories.
* Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills, both an analytical and creative mindset.
* Ability to effectively handle multitasking and changing priorities
* Commitment in team concept with a strong passion for process improvement.
Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college/university in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar emphasis. Must have strong team working and user support skills. Must be able to multi-task, team player and have ability to support multiple projects.
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
Valid through: 4/16/2021
$80K — $100K
9 days ago