We are looking for a new colleague in the Steering Software Development department at our location in Washington Township, MI.
- Analysis of the software and customer requirements.
- Design and development of complex software modules in a model based AUTOSAR environment.
- Implementation of software using the embedded ‘C’ language to meet all relevant safety standards including ISO26262.
- Ensure that software designs are fully suited to the target micro platform and are fully compliant with the requirements.
- Support software development throughout the software lifecycle.
- Software unit testing to ensure validation of software designs and code prior to integration.
- Degree or similar qualification in Software Engineering / Electronic Engineering.
- 5+ years professional experience as a software design engineer.
- Real-time, embedded C skills with hands-on debugging experience.
- Good practical knowledge of embedded software development methods and tools.
- Understanding of the software development process for real-time, low cost systems for high volume manufacture.
- Experience of AUTOSAR architectures. Vector DaVinci Configurator and VectorCast tool experience a plus.
Be part of our ZF team as Software Components Engineer and apply now!