We are looking for Software Certification Coordinator? (Technical Support) for our client in ?Indianapolis, IN
Job Title: Software Certification Coordinator? (Technical Support)
Job Location: ???Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Consult on Client Application Certification process and serves as liaison between business and technology units to translate tactical and strategic
- objectives into workable solutions.
- Applies solid business knowledge to define scopes and requirements
- Ensure Client Certification process is followed.
- Educate BU Stakeholders on proper software certification process.
- Facilitate requirements meetings for moderately complex projects.
- Researches solutions and coordinates the remediation of deficiencies.
- Considers latest technologies and new approaches to resolving business requirements of the Business Unit
- Leads business and functional resources in the facilitation of the certification of software that fully leverages technical solutions being delivered or developed.
- Desktop support competencies
- Script testing capabilities
- Server and Desktop technical troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Windowsnetworking
- Highly organized and able to follow standard processes
- Liaison between business and packaging team
- Ability to troubleshoot complex application support environment
- This position will also be responsible for general IT support and troubleshooting during the deployment and infant care model for a defined period of the migration timeline.
- The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills with both IT leadership and end customer
- Flexera overall product knowledge
- 2years of PC/Desktop supportexperience
- Windows Enterprise Client 7 & 8.X (64-bit and 32-bit) ? Advanced / Expert
- Awareness (Preferred)
- SQL database and query knowledge - at least one year (preferred)
- Windows Application Compatibility (ACT)
- Certification Kits (Windows SDK or ACK)
- Debugging tools for Window
- Windows Active Directory
- Enterprise Domain Management
- Group Policy
- Enterprise Management Concepts
- Desktop Virtualization (App-V, MED-V, VDI, Virtual PC, Windows XP Mode)
- Performance and Hardware Compatibility
- Networking Licensing and Volume Activation Security Controls
- Microsoft Office (2007, 2010, 2012, 2013, etc.)
- Microsoft 365
- Domino Lotus Notes
- SharePoint (all aspects)
- Windows System Center
- BMC Remedy (Helpdesk and IT SupportIncident Management)
- General Customer Support Process (Helpdesk)
- Client Software Applications ?3rd Party
Nice to haves - Not required/Mandatory
- ITIL (Change, Incident, Problem)
- Six Sigma (Belt certification not required, but preferred)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) ? Win 8 / Win 7? Exams 70-687, 688689
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- Apple iOS
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject or equivalent experiencepreferred.