Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 52 days ago
Who we are.
We are revolutionizing how brands and consumers interact. Since 2008, our passionate team of designers, engineers, and developers have rapidly grown ZIVELO into a global force behind engagement tech. How? For those who have fed off the sprint, they’ll tell you it’s because ZIVELO is unmatched in expertise, quality and philosophy.
We ideate and architect experiences for our client’s customers, through interactive kiosks, signage and software.
Okay, this is a big one. ZIVELO is forging new paths in the industry. Traditional companies within “public computing” focus on an aspect of the supply-chain (hardware only, installation services only, or perhaps just a vertical app for hotel check-in or whatever it is), but ZIVELO is different. We are the only company approaching the industry with a horizontal approach to make our solutions turn-key and simple for what will be a $16BN industry in a handful of years. We have the only purpose-built operating system for kiosks with a full developer tool kit that takes ideas from concept to reality (a.k.a. working app) in days versus months. Ultimately, the vision is to have the first App Store for public computing that addresses the real needs of key verticals: Restaurants, Retail, Public Venues, Financial Services, Hospitality, and more.
No, we don’t have Marvel’s super-powered Inhumans hiding somewhere in the company, though that would be insanely cool. Our inhuman resources aren’t covered in spandex, but they’re just as flashy: ZIVELO’s cutting-edge software business has been forging new paths in the industry for years, and we’re leading the pack for a reason. As Software Business Lead, you would be supreme overlord of all these – the hi-tech software, the code monkeys, the user experience imagineers – and it is your job to make sure they all work together well. It’s gonna be fun.
1. Manage Software Platform Business Plan
2. Oversee the Software P&L
3. Work through ISV client management
4. Influence and map the Software Platform roadmap to align with business objectives
5. Handle legal negotiations and templating for the platform, including billing and protections
6. Lead go-to-market approach including tradeshows, marketing, and coordinating sales efforts with our Partnerships Team
7. Setup the beginnings of our “App Store for Public Computing” structure, including legal, work-flows, strategy, pricing, and developer momentum
1. Build out the Product Management and Software business team
2. Help with primary KPI reporting for executive team
3. Represent the Software Platform team internally and externally
4. Help to bring together developer community for developing on OakOS
Education and/or Experience
1. Bachelors degree required; MBA or equivalent Master’s degree strongly preferred
2. Ten (10) years of experience in management consulting, program management, and/or tech strategy and operations.
3. Proven ability to deliver large projects or programs on time and successfully
4. History running and owning a P&L
5. Experience with software development practices (ex: Agile, Scrum, Kanban) and tools
6. Experience with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Skills and Attributes
1. Attention to detail
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Creative problem solving and analysis.
4. Self-motivated and results driven.
5. Teamwork and collaboration skills.
6. Excellent time management skills.
7. Positive attitude and growth oriented.
8. Desire to learn and improve performance.
9. Ability to work on your toes both individually and in a team setting.
10. Exhibit adaptability and flexibility.
11. Stay focused and motivated, while maintaining effective time-management skills.
12. Drive to think strategically and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Up for the Challenge? How to Apply:
Please include the following details in your application:
ZIVELO is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.