Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
- Individual will serve as a Software Business Systems Analyst for the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual application and related software products developed by the Integrated Support Software team.
- Manage leading-edge Interactive Electronic Technical Manual and logistics software application projects.
- Lead efforts to create innovative software product improvements that exceed customer needs/expectations and contribute to product life cycle cost reductions.
- Interact with internal and external customers to generate and document business and technical software requirements.
- Work with internal and external teams to design, test, and deliver high-quality, defect-free software solutions.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (IT, LMC teams, suppliers, business partners, customers) to support internal-facing and external-facing software products and platforms.
- Manage technical, cost, and schedule performance for multiple programs/projects.
- Work with suppliers to define and contract software development and support efforts.
- Monitor supplier development and support efforts.
- Gather, analyze, and report software quality metrics.
- Prepare design concepts, requirements specifications, test plans, test cases, test reports.
- Perform software product acceptance testing and troubleshooting activities.
- Execute product deliveries to internal and external customers.
- Support new business development initiatives.
- Lead continuous product-improvement initiatives.
- Minimum of four years relative experience in software development and/or relevant IT project position.
- Experience with IT/software development/software development life cycle methodologies
- Strong IT Business Analyst skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong software documentation and writing skills
- Experience with defect tracking and reporting processes
- Experience with requirements management processes
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Process control, process improvement, and/or value-stream mapping skills
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of servers, system architecture, and network protocols
- Strong IT project and/or application management skills
- MS Project/scheduling tools
- Customer interface/ customer management experience
- Knowledge of SGML, HTML, and XML data structures
- Software user interface design experience a plus
- Familiarity with web design and/or web-based applications
- Experience with mobile devices, applications, and/or technologies
- Financial reporting and control
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management System
- Knowledge of SAP, Primavera, wInsight, Contract Operating System, Sharepoint
- Familiarity with military maintenance operations
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering, Systems Security, and Information Assurance processes a plus
- Aircraft maintenance and maintenance systems experience a plus
- IETM user experience a plus
- Exposure to Sikorsky products