Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Design automation frameworks, develop and execute test automation suites.
- Evaluate and maintain existing manual and automated test cases.
- Manual dry run of test cases in SAP to understand the functional process.
- Experience in documenting the Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Perform load and stress tests using Load Runner.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise when integrating SAP with other software components.
- Test Data Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, along with a minimum 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in writing test plans, test cases, test scripts, test summary.
- GUI Test Automation Framework development experience using HP UFT, HP ALM, or similar Open Source Tools like Selenium
- Expertise in SAP change based testing practices and tools (SAP Solman, SAP TAO, SAP CBTA, SAP BPCA, SAP TBOM) experience using Jenkins for automated testing execution would be great advantage.
- SAP Automation Testing experience in SAP Production Planning modules preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled