The Software Associate is responsible for coding, testing and implementing products for Accruent’s real estate performance management software suite. Responsibilities include reviewing technical requirements and developing code in a variety of programming languages for a web based enterprise application.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Ability to teach other non-technical customers/other team members information about the code.
- Participate in a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
- Create product using a “test-driven design” approach.
- With experience, candidate will be expected to research problems, research various solutions, and devise a work plan to solve these problems.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: grit, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude, humility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
- Software programming course work.
- Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.