The Software Associate is responsible for coding, testing and implementing products for Accruent’s real estate performance management software suite. Responsibilities include reviewing technical requirements and developing code in a variety of programming languages for a web based enterprise application.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Ability to teach other non-technical customers/other team members information about the code.
- Participate in a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
- Create product using a “test-driven design” approach.
- With experience, candidate will be expected to research problems, research various solutions, and devise a work plan to solve these problems.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: grit, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude, humility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
- Software programming course work.
- Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems