Position Title: Software Asset Management
Position Number: 285685
Location: Richardson, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Database, Accounts Payable, Data Entry, Audit
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Asset Management Administrator - I
Location: Richardson, TX, 75081
* ROW Contract Management Administration
* Support in migration to and implementation of new Vendor Contract database software. Perform Data entry and validation of records. Maintain solid internal and external stakeholder relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Research skills required to trouble shoot problems.
* Work with Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy of vendor invoices; Develop Reports to track payments; contract renewals and other obligations.
* Researches background information related to vendor contract issues, gathers records and files, and puts information together to assist contract managers and staff attorneys.
* Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration in Business or Finance; Data entry, analysis, and auditing/validation; Experience in problem solving and root cause analysis; Excellent written and oral communication; Strong organization and documentation skills; Microsoft Office, Data entry / analysis. 5 to 7 years of experience.
* Must possess excellent and professional communication skills, flexible, organized, attention to detail, able to work in a team environment, handle difficult situations, familiarity with PC and Windows software. Ability to perform specific tasks based on established procedures.
* Legal experience knowledge of relational databases are a plus.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)