Pillar Technology, part of Accenture Industry X.0, is a high-tech consulting company taking marketing and strategy by the horns, with an unmatched company culture. Inspired by the inventions of the future, we fuse software craftsmanship, creativity and innovation together to solve our clients' most challenging problems. And the driving force behind it all? Our people—the Pillar family.
SOFTWARE ARTISAN, WHAT?
Our developers are called "Artisans" because creating software not only requires technical knowledge, but also skilled artistry and craft. Our Software Artisans are successful because they have:
• Practice getting their hands dirty in Agile development practices with an interest in learning TDD, pair programming and more.
• Collaboration and communication on development teams.
• Experience cranking out mobile applications and/or desktop solutions Agile environments with an interest in learning TDD, pair programming and other Agile/XP practices.
• Understanding of object-oriented design and development principles.
The following skills and experience aren't required, but we'll give you bonus points if you do have them. (Just kidding, bonus points aren't a real thing, but you might get a high-five).
• Hands-on experience with test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration and pair programming.
• Superhero powers in consulting.
• Experience working on cross-functional teams—Fusion is kind of a big deal here.