Industry: Information Technology•
Not Specified years
Posted 58 days ago
The Software Architect is a senior technical leader in the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving technology and architecture decisions across all TimeTrade products, including backend, front end and third party integrations.
This position reports to the CTO.
· Must be able to guide, mentor, coach the organization
· Take on and solve the most challenging technical challenges
· Must be a strong innovator and accustomed to challenges that go with innovation
· Accustomed to explaining difficult technical concepts to both internal and external audiences
· Can quickly learn the business/strategy to drive strong architectural decision and direction
· Must love to write production software AND writing POCs.
· Represent TimeTrade in the software engineering community to build brand and attract top talent
Skills & Requirements