Software Architect – On behalf of our client, Procom Services is looking for a Software Architect to join their team for a direct hire, permanent opportunity in Raleigh, NC.
Software Architect Job Details
- Architect a back office integration platform that enables accurate and timely invoicing and financials for all aspects of the business
- Document platform designs.
- Collaborate with users and other technologists to gather feedback on those designs, and incorporate feedback as appropriate
- Specify RESTful web service APIs and other platform integration mechanisms
- Design operational tooling needed to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the platform
- Author user stories that translate these business challenges into implementable requirements for the software engineering team
- Participate as the technical product owner in our Kanban development process
- Collaborate with the software development team on implementation decisions and technology selections
Software Architect Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years experience software development experience
- 5+ years programming in Java
- 3+ years experience architecting web services
- Previous experience working on billing systems is a plus
- Prior telecom experience is a plus
Software Architect Date
Software Architect Assignment Length
Permanent, direct hire
***Please note that we are not able to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties.