As a Software Architect - Principal, you will have the opportunity to design and development an application from the ground up. This application will be our primary tool used for adding/removing team members permissions to all our internal and external tools. Since it will be hosted within AWS, you will also design and implement the automated infrastructure and processes that support this application. Automation and Integration are key deliverables for this application.
* Create & document internal team onboarding/offboarding process across multiple tools, teams and divisions.
* Identify and create an application tool that will automate the onboarding/offboarding process
* Work with internal and external tooling venders to ensure security compliance
* Create and facilitate training sessions to ensure the teams understand tooling rules and access methods
* Create from the ground up a complete enterprise system to track user access and onboarding.
* Create auditable system logs that reflect the exact state of the systems
* Build inventory management system from the ground up
* Using Infrastructure As Code (IAC) best practices, create automated infrastructure within AWS, including package management, application load and configuration, and systems monitoring and administration.
* Deliver improvements to source code management, deployment, operations, maintenance, cost control, security, monitoring, and audit tools and processes.
* Maintain a 24x7, global, highly available SaaS environment according to internal and external service levels agreements.
* Ensure the production environment is operating in accordance with established procedures and best practices.
* Implement and maintain CI/CD tools and processes to support development, QA, and customer value realization teams.
* Manage a service critical codebase with version control using Git including Gitlab, or Github
* Provide escalated support for high severity and critical network events
* Contribute to Operations strategy planning, design, implementation, and maintenance activities.
* Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7+ years of IT experience ( or 5+ years with Master’s Degree)
* Production experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), specifically ECS, Beanstalk, and Lambda technologies
* Experience with the following tools (or equivalent): Atlassian, Gitlab, Jfrog Artifactory, PagerDuty, Grafana, Kibana, Terraform, Sonarqube
* Senior level solution architect experience, including
troubleshooting, support, mentorship/training, and oversight
* Experience system automationwith enterprise level requirements,
* Ability to manage goals, track milestones and report on status
* Strong base for software architecture and design including
inter-processcommunications, asynchronous processing, micro-services,
message queueing, interfaces, and API development
* Process centric job experience
* 3+ Languages: Java, Python, GO (or equivalent)
* 2+ years' experience with full-stack development of web interface applications
* 5+ years of experience in an Enterprise IT environment.
* Experience managing network monitoring systems, backup systems, and configuration management systems
* Experience with SOC compliance
Requisition Number: 223601