Title: Software Architect (Microservices)
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: Full Time
· Define the RESTful service interface using Swagger toolkit.
· Experience with containerization using Dockers and Kubernetes/Docker Swarm.
· Experience working with a distributed development team.
· Solicit NFRs relevant to the architectural and design requirements.
· Design/Develop self-contained RESTful microservices with demonstrable experience in reengineering / transformational projects.
· Shall be able to analyze large and complex monolithic legacy web applications involving Java / PLSQL (DB2 and Oracle) and able to perform service catalog.
· Experience in Java 8 using Play / Akka frameworks.
· Data access and modelling using Couchbase and Postgres.
· Ability to setup devops pipelines involving Git, Jenkins (package, deploy and run Microservices) with Docker and Docker compose.
· Pub/Sub messaging based integration with Apache Kafka
· Ability to build API Gateway with Akana along with SAML based SSO
· Object Oriented and Functional programming patterns
· Experience and Domain Driven Design and Reactive design patterns
· Ability to produce Technical Design Documents (high level and low level).