Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
8:30am to 5:00pm
Where is the physical work office located?
ESP Corning Tower
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Support and maintain Medicaid Disability Determinations and Tracking System to accommodate State takeover of Medicaid disability determinations.
- Attend meetings with program area responsible for the MDDS application.
- Using in-house technology to maintain and further develop the MDDS application, as per specs from BA.
- Develop Oracle scripts as needed for MDDS new releases
- Working with BA on application documentation.
- Working with staff to program application.
- 60 months Experience working with business analyst on new application development.
- 84 months Experience advanced data querying capabilities with Oracle.
- 84 months Experience creating database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, user defined data types and ERD diagrams.
- 36 months Experience in developing Application utilizing FileNet/Captiva for document management.
- 60 months Experience working with Version control such as GIT and Helpdesk system, such as ITSM and Redmine
- 48 months Experience developing application on the Health Commerce System, WebLogic environment.
- 48 months Experience working on Health-related applications.
- 84 months Experience using the following Java frame work: Struts, Hibernate, Spring