Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Multi-Service Routing Architect to join our Software Engineering team based at our Andover, MA, USA facility located about 30 minutes North of Boston.
The Multi-Service Routing Architect will impact the organization through applying their multi-service, multi-chassis architecture design experiences to multi-service routing platform architecture designs, software designs and implementation.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical discipline; graduate degree highly desirable.
- 10+ years of system/software architect experience for embedded systems in the telecom network industry.
- Proven experience turning customers’ requirements into architecture designs.
- Track record of deploying architecture designs for multi-service, multi-chassis products
- Extensive experience of management plane and control plane.
- Strong understanding of white boxes, merchant silicon and embedded systems hardware.
- Able to conduct research into emerging technologies, trends and standards.
- Solid understanding of open source NOSs.
- Expert in Linux and proficient in “C” programming.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with multiple teams.
- Self-starter, capable of working independently and building strong cross-functional relationships.
Tracking Code 774