1. Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
2. Responsible for design and development of new software or extensive software revisions for external customers.
3. Serves as the top level technical expert by creating high-level architectural specifications and addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility.
4. Performs research on the potential project feasibility to management.
5. Requires a bachelor's degree of Computer Science or a related field.
6. May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
7. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
8. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
9. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
10. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
11. Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions.
12. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
13. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
10-15 years of related experience in web software development.
Job ID 2017-32647