$250K — $500K+*
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
IGT is looking for a Software Architect.
In this vital role with the IGT Casino Architecture team, you will work with various engineering teams, product assurance, and product management to help shape the future of IGT’s Casino Gaming business, with a focus on Casino Systems and Linked Gaming Systems Architecture. The role includes the following responsibilities:
• BSCS degree or equivalent, plus fifteen (15) years of experience or MS degree plus twelve (12) years of software development experience.
• Minimum of 12 years of software development in a major programming language (C#, Java) is required
• Minimum of (7) years of experience developing or architecting n-tier, service-oriented architecture, and/or microservices architecture systems
• Minimum (10) years of development experience with Windows Server or Linux
• Minimum of (5) years of experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Postgres, etc.)
• Minimum of (5) years of experience with networking, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS and various application layer messaging approaches, such as HTTP/REST, gRPC, etc.
• Solid understanding of software architectural patterns & practices
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with containers and Kubernetes
• Experience with distributed transaction algorithms (Two-phase commit, Saga, and other patterns)
• Experience with public cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc). Certifications are a plus.
• Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, etc
• Experience with HTML5 and/or mobile app development
Valid through: 1/22/2022
$80K — $100K *
13 days ago