- Lead moderately large or complex projects and ensure the success of application rollouts.
- Determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, conduct business reviews, document current systems, and develop recommendations of how to proceed with the applications.
- Serves as highest level technical architecture expert for software development / infrastructure teams at the program level.
- Has extensive experience delivering IT solutions; developing designs and architecture documents that the rest of the SDLC teams can follow.
- Develops and drives short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
- Assists project teams in estimating the architecture design effort and in developing/ reviewing/ approving architecture designs.
- Advises project teams on the application of standards/methodology practices to the project.
- Communicates and validates programmerarchitecture with Technology and Business executive level stakeholders.
- Uses a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and critical design issues.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years with Angular, Bootstrap, .NET (C#), C++, Java, Spring, Camel
- Proven experience as software architect
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Professional certification in software architecture, frameworks, or languages
- Experience in a software development role
- Strong project management skills
- Able to lead a team effectively
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Clear and coherent written communication, including visual representations of data
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Background in service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)