Software Architect (Santa Monica,CA)
We are looking for the best of the best engineer that has a true passion for building highlyperforming, scalable distributed systems. You will be primary contributor to the implementation and leading of the architecture and design to migrate the existing platform into a distributed platform capable of taking advantage of cloud computing and servicing the exponential scale. You will be critical to driving the platform transformation and writing enterprise level code while helping leadthe team’s design patterns and practices.
In this role you will...
- High-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration withexisting systems/platforms.
- Plan, manage, and provide detail architectural design to cross functional engineering teams
- Lead implementation of transformation of existing platform to a microservices distributed framework
- Lead/review design requirements to ensure services exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability upon deployment.
- Analyze and define services and interfaces
- Define microservice governance and design principles and best practices that will be put into execution across teams
- Assist with our transition to AWS
- Be a superstar and write awesome code
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Expert-level experience with microservice architectures
- Expert-level experience developing high traffic web services in a microservice environment
- Experienced with C# .NET preferred but open to backgrounds with different backend tech, as logn as your open to working in a .NET environment
- Proven track record of designing, building and deploying microservice-based applications and platforms
- Experience with cloud-computing platform, preferably AWS
- Experience in large-scale distributed computing in addition to highly scaling distributed design
- Strong and proven object oriented development skills
- Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is entrepreneurial and self starting
- Experience with open-source tech such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ
- BA/MS in computer science (or equivalent)