OVERVIEW/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position is responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle including
requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and maintenance for Software Engineering
projects at GHG. The Software Engineer will help maintain all client configurations of the software
to government regulations, guidance and client business specifications. The Software Architect is expected to keep abreast of industry developments by maintaining an understanding of the Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and Exchange reconciliation requirements. This position is home-office based.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and maintenance.
- Help to promote an effective and positive work environment by establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with GHG staff and management.
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements when needed.
- Assist in business process sessions and writing documentation of system workflows.
- Facilitate problem solving sessions with clients and/or staff.
- Provide research and support for help desk questions.
- Support end user training sessions and workshops.
- Conduct testing on behalf of the business for system modifications and fixes.
- Maintain communication with clients and software engineers on project statuses and issue resolution.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the achievement of GHG goals and objectives by performing other duties as assigned
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations affecting Company.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Responsible for performing other duties and responsibilities as required.