The type of work we do:
- Design and implement scalable systems using Cloud services for storage, data, logging,...
- Integrate Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) into existing product offering built on Java
- Drive architecture for major feature areas and drive decisions regarding key technologies
- Contribute to team assignments: prototyping, design, coding, testing, code reviews, integration, etc.
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams in order to define priorities and roadmaps
- Work as a contributor in the Jenkins open-source community, deliver fixes and enhancements to the Jenkins open source project
- Shareexperience with CloudBees customers and other Jenkins users: conferences, meetups, blog posts, etc.
- Contribute to customer engagement, help with escalations from the support team
- Participate in team and company meetings
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery.
- We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions (CloudBees Jenkins Platform) and professional services, our customer range from the blue chips to small innovative companies
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from the office in Neuchatel or remotely without feeling disconnected
- You have an opportunity to contribute to open-source projects and communities during your working time
- We work with a wide variety of emerging technologies including, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, Pivotal, VMWare, etc.), ElasticSearch, etc.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options
- 5+ years experience developing with Java
- Experience designing and implementing scalable distributed services using Cloud services
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and/or other automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language
- Well-rounded experience in various domains, in particular: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) and virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience using Jenkins
- Contributions to open source projects
- Experience in open-source or closed-source project maintenance