Arteris is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to participate in the architecture and design of its next generation interconnect design and optimization software.
A successful candidate will be able to design and implement solutions to some of the most challenging hardware interconnect problems.
Within our team, you will be exercising your skills for the creation of a modular plug-in based client-server application that will power the creation of some of the most complex SoCs in the world.
Our current product is powering the creation of the most advanced artificial intelligence, mobile phone, and self-driving car SoCs.
- Proven experience in the design and build of software frameworks (Preferably with GUI component)
- Solid software knowledge base:
- Data structure and Algorithmic
- Understanding of SW system design
- Extensive Object-Oriented design experience
- Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java …)
- Working experience with at least one scriptinglanguage
- EDA background, ability to understand the basic paradigms of the hardware design process.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Client-server software implementation experience
- GUI development experience
- EDA placement or timing experience